Prêmios e Reconhecimentos
- Análise Advocacia Diversidade & Inclusão 2023 – 3rd edition, recognized as reference in the promotion of diversity, inclusion and equity for a Brazilian legal market more inclusive.
- Análise Advocacia Mulher 2023, 8th most prestigious law firm in Brazil. Legal practices: Corporate M&A, Environment, Compliance, Consumer Law, Contracts, Dispute Resolution, Digital Law, Labour and Social Security, Tax. Company sectors: Agribusiness, Automotive and Autoparts, Chemistry and Petrochemistry, Construction and Engineering, Electronics, Machines and Equipments, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics, Packaging, Specialized Services, Steel and Mining, Technology. Recognized as reference in Minas Gerais and São Paulo states.
- Análise Advocacia 2023/2024, 12th most prestigious law firm in Brazil. Listed as leading law firm in Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, and São Paulo states and Distrito Federal. Reference / Legal practices: Environment, Litigation, Arbitration, International Trade, Compliance, Antitrust, Consumer, Digital, Corporate Contracts, Real Estate, Corporate, Social Security, Labor and Employment. Reference / Industries: Aeronautic, Automotive and Auto Parts, Banks, Retail, Construction and Engineering, Services, Technology, Steel and Mining and Telecommunication.
- Best Lawyer 2023 (Global Business Guide) listed with professionals as Lawyer of The Year in Corporate M&A and as Top Listed in Administrative Law, Arbitration and Mediation, Banking and Finance Law, Communications and Telecommunications Law, Corporate and M&A, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Employee Benefits Law, Entertainment Law, Environmental Law, Government Relations, Information Technology Law, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Insurance Law, Litigation, Media Law, Mining Law, Privacy and Data Security Law, Project Finance and Development Practice, Tax Law, Technology Law, Trade Law.
- CESA Gender Equality 2023 recognized Azevedo Sette Advogados as law firm involved in the promotion of gender equality actions.
- Chambers Brazil: Contentious 2023 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1), International Trade (Band 2), Dispute Resolution Arbitration (Band 4).
- Chambers Brazil: Regions, 2022 listed as leading law firm in Minas Gerais in Corporate/Commercial: Minas Gerais (Band 1), Dispute Resolution: Minas Gerais (Band 3). Tax: Minas Gerais (Band 3). Rio de Janeiro were listed as reference in Dispute Resolution.
- Chambers Brazil: Industries and Sectors 2023 recognized as reference in Data Protection and Energy and Natural Resources: Mining.
- Chambers Brazil: Transactional 2023 recognized as reference in Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded and Projects.
- Chambers Global 2023 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1 and Foreign Expertise in USA), Corporate M&A: Highly Regarded (Band 4), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), International Trade (Band 2), Projects (Band 5).
- Chambers HNW (High Net Worth) 2023 recognized Azevedo Sette Advogados and professionals as the best reference in private wealth law in Brazil.
- Chambers Latin America 2021 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1), Consumer Law (Band 4), Corporate/Commercial: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 1 and Senior Statesperson), Corporate M&A Highly Regarded (Band 3), Dispute Resolution: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 3), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), International Trade (Band 3), Labour & Employment (Band 5), Projects (Band 5), Tax: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 3), Technology (Band 3 and Senior Statesperson), Telecommunications (Senior Statesperson).
- Global Relationship Firm Recognition Programme by Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP recognized Azevedo Sette Advogados as Responsible Business in the category Community - a project that have had a positive impact on a local community through pro bono, volunteering or a charitable activity
- IFLR 1000 – Financial and Corporate Project Development 2023 listed as top performing law firm in Banking (Tier 3), Corporate M&A (Tier 3), Capital Markets: Debt and Equity (Tier 4), Project Development (Tier 3).
- LACCA Approved 2024 listed as leading law firm in Corporate/M&A, Administrative Law, Anti-Corruption, Investigations and Compliance, Tax, Arbitration, Litigation.
- Who represents Latin America’s Biggest Companies 2022: Azevedo Sette is the fourth most popular Brazilian firm, advising 40 of the region’s biggest companies.
- Who represents Latin America’s Biggest Banks 2022: Azevedo Sette is the fourth most popular Brazilian firm, advising 10 of the region’s biggest banks (in assets).
- Who represents Latin America’s Biggest Companies 2019: Azevedo Sette Advogados secured third place in the list as most popular Brazilian firm, advising 41 of the region’s biggest companies.
- Who represents Latin America’s Biggest Companies 2018: Azevedo Sette Advogados was listed as third place in the list as most popular Brazilian firm, advising 27 of the region’s biggest companies.
- LatinFinance 2019. The acquisition of Atlantic Energias renováveis by CGN International was recognized as Private Equity Deal of the Year. Azevedo Sette was the legal advisor to CGN Energy International Holdings Co. in Brazil.
- LL 250 2024 listed as highly recommended in Corporate and M&A, Mining & Metals, Project Finance & Infrastructure, Administrative Law, Labour, Tax, Telecoms & Media, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Anti-Corruption, Investigations and Compliance, Trade.
- Leaders League 2023 listed as one the best law firms in Compliance, Dispute Resolution: Southeast, Innovation, Technology & Telecommunication practice and reference in Arbitration, Consumer, Dispute Resolution: Civil and Commercial, Corporate / Commercial Southeast, Corporate/M&A: Mid and Small Cap, Environmental Law, International Trade, Labor Advisory, Mining Law, Public Law, Projects & Infrastructure, Tax: Southeast, Tax Advisory, Tax Litigation.
- Leaders League - Brazils League Summit 2023 winner in the category South East as the best law firm of the region.
- The Legal 500 2024 (77 recognitions in the publication) in the Hall of fame in Brazil > Compliance, and City focus BH > Commercial, Corporate and M&A. Rising Star in International Trade, and TMT: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy. Tier 1 in City focus BH > Commercial, Corporate and M&A, City focus BH > Dispute Resolution, City focus BH > Labour, City focus BH > Natural Resources and Regulation. Leading Firm in City focus BH > Tax, City focus Brasilia > Tax, City focus: Recife > Leading firms, Corporate and M&A: Mid-market, Dispute Resolution: Litigation, Energy and natural resources > Mining, Environment, Projects and Infrastructure, Public Law, Real Estate, TMT: Tech, Innovation and Digital Business, Tax Customs, Tax Advisory, Wealth and Succession Planning.
- World Tax Review 2024 listed as WT-Highly Regarded in General Corporate Tax and Tax Controversy.
- Who’s Who 2022 listed as Thought Leaders in Trade & Customs and reference in M&A, Telecoms & Media, Administrative Litigation, Business Crime Defence: Corporate, Business Crime Defence: Investigations, Data: Information and Technology Telecoms & Media.
- Who’s Who Global | Elite 2022 isted in Investigations, Information Technology, Telecoms & Media and Trade & Customs.