Prêmios e Reconhecimentos
- Análise Advocacia Diversidade & Inclusão, recognized as reference in the promotion of diversity and inclusion for a Brazilian legal market more inclusive.
- Análise Advocacia Mulher 2022, 8th most prestigious law firm in Brazil. Legal practices: Corporate M&A, Environment, Compliance, Consumer Law, Contracts, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property, Digital Law, Labour and Social Security, Real Estate, Tax. Company sectors: Automotive and Autoparts, Beverage and Food, Chemistry and Petrochemistry, Construction and Engineering, Electronics, Energy, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics, Health, Packaging, Specialized Services, Steel and Mining, Technology. Recognized as reference in Minas Gerais and São Paulo states.
- Análise Advocacia 2021 listed as leading law firm in Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, and São Paulo states. Reference / Legal practices: Environment, Litigation, Arbitration, International Trade, Compliance, Competition and Antitrust, Consumer, Corporate Contracts, Real Estate, Regulatory, Corporate, Labor and Employment, Tax, IP, Data, Corporate M&A. Reference / Industries: Food and Beverage, Tobacco, Automotive and Auto Parts, Banks and Financial, Retail, Construction and Engineering, Services, Mining and Metals, Technology, Steel and Mining, Logistic and Transports.
- Best Lawyer 2022 (Global Business Guide) listed with professionals as Lawyer of The Year in Tax and Trade Law and as Top Listed in Administrative Law, Arbitration and Mediation, Banking and Finance Law, Communications and Telecommunications Law, Corporate and M&A Law, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Employee Benefits, Entertainment, Government Relations, Information Technology, Insolvency and Reorganization, Insurance, Litigation, Media, Mining, Privacy and Data Security, Project Finance and Development, Technology.
- Chambers Brazil 2021 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1), Corporate/Commercial: Minas Gerais (Band 1), International Trade (Band 2), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), Dispute Resolution: Minas Gerais (Band 3). Tax: Minas Gerais (Band 3).
- Chambers Global 2021 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1 and Foreign Expertise in USA), Corporate M&A: Highly Regarded (Band 3), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), International Trade (Band 3), Projects (Band 5).
- Chambers HNW 2021, the Chambers HNW (High Net Worth) guide recognized Azevedo Sette Advogados and professionals as the best reference in private wealth management practice in Brazil.
- Chambers Latin America 2021 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1), Consumer Law (Band 4), Corporate/Commercial: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 1 and Senior Statesperson), Corporate M&A Highly Regarded (Band 3), Dispute Resolution: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 3), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), International Trade (Band 3), Labour & Employment (Band 5), Projects (Band 5), Tax: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 3), Technology (Band 3 and Senior Statesperson), Telecommunications (Senior Statesperson).
- IFLR 1000 – Financial and Corporate 2021 listed as leading law firm in Banking (Tier 3), Corporate M&A (Tier 3), Capital Markets: Debt and Equity (Tier 4), Project Development (Tier 3).
- LACCA Approved 2022 listed as leading law firm in Corporate/M&A, Administrative Law, Anti-Corruption, Investigations and Compliance, Tax, Arbitration, Litigation, Intellectual Property.
- LatinFinance 2019. The acquisition of Atlantic Energias renováveis by CGN International was recognized as Private Equity Deal of the Year. Azevedo Sette was the legal advisor to CGN Energy International Holdings Co. in Brazil.
- LL 250 2021 listed as highly recommended in Corporate and M&A, Mining & Metals, Project Finance & Infrastructure, Administrative Law, Labour, Tax, Telecoms & Media, Intellectual property, Litigation, Anti-Corruption, Investigations and Compliance, Trade.
- Leaders League 2020 / 2021 listed as valuable practice in Arbitration, Labor Litigation and as Excellent in Small & Mid-cap transactions.
- Leaders League 2022 listed as highly recommended in Compliance, Dispute Resolution: Southeast, M&A and Corporate Law, Public Law, Mining Law, Tax Law: Southeast; recommended in Compliance, Consumer Litigation, Environmental Law, Projects & Infrastructure, Civil and Data Protection and Technology; valuable practice in Civil and Commercial Litigation, Labor Advisory, Tax Advisory, Tax Litigation.
- The Legal 500 2022 listed as Top-Tier Firm in Belo Horizonte, Brasília and Recife and leading firm in Commercial, Corporate M&A and Compliance and White-Collar and highly recommended in 17 other practice areas as TMT (Tech, innovation and digital business), Litigation, Labor, Tax, Environment, Insurance, International Trade and Customs, Mining, Projects and infrastructure, Public Law, Real estate.
- World Tax Review 2021 listed as world’s leading tax firm in Brazil in General Tax. Azevedo Sette Advogados is widely recognized for its strong litigation practice. It has assisted clients in tax disputes at all levels of the judicial branch. The firm operates throughout the country with offices in Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Goiânia, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo. The tax team at Azevedo Sette Advogados is coordinated by seasoned professionals with years of experience in consultancy and tax advisory services. The firm consists of five partners, Clarissa Vianna, Leandra Guimaraes, Frederico da Fonseca Silva, Mauricio Pernambuco Salin and Ricardo Barreto Ferreira, and 25 other tax professionals.
- Who’s Who 2021 listed in Administrative Litigation, Business Crime Defense (Thought Leaders), Data (Thought Leaders), Investigations (Thought Leaders), Trade & Customs (Leading Law Firm).
- Who’s Who Global | Elite 2021 listed in Investigations, Information Technology, Telecoms & Media.