Prêmios e Reconhecimentos
- Análise Advocacia Mulher, 12th most prestigious law firm in Brazil. Legal practices: Agribusiness and Environment, Compliance, Consumer Law, Contracts, Intellectual Property, International Trade, Labour, Litigation, Real Estate, Tax. Company sectors: Automotive, Beverage and Food, Chemistry and Petrochemistry, Concessionares, Construction and Engineering, Electronics, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Rubber and Plastics, Technology. Recognized as reference in Minas Gerais and São Paulo states.
- Análise Advocacia 500 2020 listed as leading law firm in Distrito Federal, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, and São Paulo states. Reference / Legal practices: Environment, Litigation, Arbitration, International Trade, Compliance, Competition and Antitrust, Consumer, Contracts, Real Estate, Regulatory, Corporate, Labor and Employment. Reference / Industries: Food and Beverage, Tobacco, Automotive and Auto Parts, Banks and Financial, Plastics and Rubber, Retail, Construction and Engineering, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Petrochemical, Services, Mining and Metals, Technology, Steel and Mining, Telecommunications.
- Best Lawyer 2020 (Global Business Guide) listed as Top Listed in Administrative Law, Arbitration and Mediation, Banking and Finance Law, Communications and Telecommunications Law, Corporate and M&A Law, Corporate Governance & Compliance practice, Entertainment, Government Relations practice, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Insurance Law, Media Law, Mining Law, Project Finance and Development practice, Technology Law, Tax Law, Trade Law.
- Chambers Global 2021 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1 and Foreign Expertise in USA), Corporate M&A: Highly Regarded (Band 3), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), International Trade (Band 3), Projects (Band 5).
- Chambers HNW (2016, 2017, 2018), the Chambers HNW (High Net Worth) guide recognized Azevedo Sette Advogados and professionals as the best reference in private wealth management practice in Brazil.
- Chambers Latin America 2021 listed as leading law firm in Compliance (Band 1), Consumer Law (Band 4), Corporate/Commercial: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 1 and Senior Statesperson), Corporate M&A Highly Regarded (Band 3), Dispute Resolution: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 3), Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 3), International Trade (Band 3), Labour & Employment (Band 5), Projects (Band 5), Tax: South East: Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo (Band 3), Technology (Band 3 and Senior Statesperson), Telecommunications (Senior Statesperson).
- IFLR 1000 – Financial and Corporate 2020 listed as leading law firm in Banking (Tier 3), Corporate M&A (Tier 3), Project Development (Tier 3).
- LACCA Approved 2020 listed as leading law firm in Corporate/M&A, Administrative Law, Banking & Finance, Compliance, Tax, Arbitration, Litigation, Intellectual Property.
- LatinFinance 2019. The acquisition of Atlantic Energias renováveis by CGN International was recognized as Private Equity Deal of the Year. Azevedo Sette was the legal advisor to CGN Energy International Holdings Co. in Brazil.
- LL 250 2020 listed as leading law firm in Private wealth, Corporate and M&A, Mining & metals, Project finance & infrastructure, Administrative law, Labour, Tax, Telecoms & media, Intellectual property, Litigation.
- Leaders League 2020 / 2021 listed as highly recommended in M&A and Corporate Law, Public Law, Mining Law, Consumer Litigation; recommended in Environmental Law, Projects & Infrastructure, Civil and Commercial Litigation, Compliance and Fraud, Technology; valuable practice in Arbitration, Labor Advisory, Labor Litigation, Tax Advisory, Tax Litigation.
- The Legal 500 2021 listed as Top-Tier Firm in Commercial, Corporate M&A and Compliance and White-Collar and highly recommended in 14 other practice areas as TMT (Tech, innovation and digital business), Litigation, Labor, Tax, Environment, Insurance, International Trade and Customs, Mining, Projects and infrastructure, Public Law, Real estate.
- World Tax Review 2020 listed as world’s leading tax firm in Brazil in General Tax. Azevedo Sette Advogados is widely recognized for its strong litigation practice. It has assisted clients in tax disputes at all levels of the judicial branch. The firm operates throughout the country with offices in Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Goiânia, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo. The tax team at Azevedo Sette Advogados is coordinated by seasoned professionals with years of experience in consultancy and tax advisory services. The firm consists of five partners, Clarissa Vianna, Leandra Guimaraes, Frederico da Fonseca Silva, Mauricio Pernambuco Salin and Ricardo Barreto Ferreira, and 25 other tax professionals.
- Who’s Who 2020 listed in Compliance (Thought Leaders), Administrative Litigation (Thought Leaders), Business Crime Defense (Thought Leaders), Data (Thought Leaders), Investigations (Thought Leaders), M&A and Governance (Thought Leaders), Restructuring & Insolvency (Leading Law Firm), Trade & Customs (Leading Law Firm).