Practice of Azevedo Sette Sette in PPP - Public-Private Partnership Projects
In the area of public procurement, privatization, project finance, regulatory, administrative contracts, concessions and PPPs - Public-Private Partnerships in particular, Azevedo Sette has a team highly skilled and qualified. The experience of large privatization projects accredited Azevedo Sette Advogados to become a reference point in legal advice in matters of procurement, regulation and concession of public utilities and, more recently, in Public-Private Partnerships (PPP). Therefore, as a result of its extensive experience, Azevedo Sette Advogados is one of the most renowned Brazilian offices in public procurement and Public-Private Partnerships projects.
- Road MG-050
- New Pipeline System of Agreste
- New landfill of Belo Horizonte, MG
- Penitentiary em Minas Gerais
- EOI - Roads of Minas Gerais
- Yellow Line of São Paulo's Metro
- Banco do Brasil and Caixa Econômica Federal´s Datacenter
- Digital City, Rio de Janeiro
- International Airport in Quito, Ecuador.
- International Airport of San José, Costa Rica.
- Implementation of the Public-Private-Partnership Program of the State of Espírito Santo
For further information, please contact the PPP Team of Azevedo Sette Advogados: .