Azevedo Sette Advogados created the journal Boletim Jurídico - a monthly publication aimed at all the Firm clients with news, analyses of judgments, and updates on the law relevant to the business environment.
The Firm sends monthly news from the international arena through its association with Lex Universal (www.lexuniversal.com).
The legal articles written by the lawyers of ASA are regularly published in specialized national and foreign journals.
In addition to the regular publication of the Boletim Jurídico, many books and articles written by the lawyers of Azevedo Sette Advogados have already been published in Brazil and abroad, such as:
- The ABA Guide to International Business Negotiations (Brazil Chapter), written by Ordélio Azevedo Sette and published in the United States by the ABA – American Bar Association (2nd Edition - 2000).
- Tax Issues in Mercosur, written by Ordélio Azevedo Sette and published in Brazil by Editora Resenha Tributária (1992).
- Investment in Brazil Guide, coordinated by Ricardo Azevedo Sette and published in Brazil by Editora Saraiva (2005).
- ADR's and the Liability Issue for Managers and Directors in the United States and Brazil, L.L.M thesis written by Fernando Azevedo Sette and published by the University of Pennsylvania Law School, United States (1997).
- Mercosur and the International changes in South American Relations, written by Gustavo Eugenio Maciel Rocha and published in Portugal by the University of Lisbon (1997).