Rua Paraíba, 1000, térreo
30130-141 Belo Horizonte
Fone: +55 (31) 3261-6656
Fax: +55 (31) 3261-6797
Ordélio Azevedo Sette
Partner – Belo Horizonte
University of Brasilia, Law School (LL.B. 1966)
Post-graduate studies in Public Law and Constitutional Law. Extension course in International and Comparative Law at Cornell University, Ithaca and in National and International Commercialization at the OAS in Washington, D.C.
Other professional activities performed
- President of the International Chamber of Commerce of Brazil, 1988-1990.
- Professor of International Law, OAB-MG School of Lawyers, 1986.
- United Nations External Consultant.
- Member of the Advisory Board of The Council of The Americas
- Author of the chapter on Brazil in “The ABA Guide to International Business Negotiations”, published by the American Bar Association, USA, 1994
- Author of the book “Tax Aspects of the Southern Cone Integration” – Ed. Resenha Tributária, 1992
English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish