Third Sector (Non-Profits) and Social Responsibility
Attentive to the socio-economic transformations and new needs of its clients, Azevedo Sette Advogados has trained a specific team to assist companies, which operate in the so-called “Third Sector”. The Third Sector addresses a citizenship movement based on the concept of social responsibility.
The services provided in this department include the legal advice and assistance related to the following activities:
- creation of private foundations, non-profit civil partnerships. NGOs (Non-Government Organizations), OSCIPS (Public Interest Organizations) and Social Organizations.
- drafting and review of by-laws for non-profit entities
- follow-up for the obtainment of registration as philanthropic and public service entities.
- acquisition of financing for social projects
- cultural and artistic projects based on the “Rouanet Statute” and state and municipal rules offering tax incentives
- legal assistance in the obtainment of tax benefits
- practice of pro bono activities
Our team is available to give you any further information. Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org