Azevedo Sette Advogados provides legal consulting services in corporate law. Its team is formed exclusively by bilingual lawyers, many of whom have LLM degrees from abroad and have acquired their practical experience in major firms of the USA or Europe.
The services provided include legal advice and consultation for any corporate business activity, among which we highlight:
- company formation and maintenance
- Analysis and choice of the best corporate structure to comply with the shareholder’s interests
- business restructuring
- private equity and venture capital investments
- succession in family companies
- implementation of corporate governance issues
- articles of association and by-laws compliance with the legislation in force
- M&A, joint ventures, split-ups, and partnering arrangements
- takeovers, public offerings and debenture issuances.
- shareholder’s disputes and liabilities
- shareholders meetings compliance
- shareholders agreements
- assistance before the CVM – Brazilian Security Commissions and Junta Comercial
- negotiation in any type of commercial and corporate transaction.
Our team is available to give you any further information. Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org