The new legislation for intellectual property and software rights protection made companies to exercise greater caution in the purchase and maintenance of its equipment and services. As the pioneer that it is, Azevedo Sette Advogados secured a leading position in assisting proprietary software and IT companies.
Azevedo Sette Advogados has a team of IP specialists ready to attend to the multiple needs of its clients in the protection of intellectual property rights related to copyrights, trademarks, and patents whether industrial, technological, advertising or artistic.
The services provided in this department include legal advice and consulting on:
- patent and trademark registration;
- administrative litigation before the INPI (National Intelectual Property Institute);
- legal proceedings involving unfair competition, “piracy”, search and seizure, patent and trademark infractions;
- protection of copyrights, commercial names, industrial design, and internet domains technology transfer and licensing;
- technology transfer and licensing agreement;
- softwares lawsuits search and seizure;
- preventive legal consultancy to companies that pretend to avoid legal infringements of software property rights.
Our team is available to give you any further information. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com