Due to environmental restrictions and complex regulatory law, the exploitation for natural resources is even more dependent on qualified legal assistance. Azevedo Sette Advogados has a long tradition in this area, especially in Belo Horizonte and Itabira offices, at Vale do Aço of Minas Gerais, where the biggest ore producer region of Brazil is located. This means a strategic physical position, which guarantees a quick and efficient service to clients.
Legal consulting in this area includes:
- monitoring of mining projects in phases of research, development or plowing;
- structuring of mining projects for the purchase and sale of mineral rights;
- administrative procedures before DNPM (National Mining Production Department);
- environmental legal audit (due diligence);
- guidance about legislation and applicable regulation;
- advice on the formation of business organizations and in the development of the financial and environmental plans involved in the mining projects;
- egotiation and drafting of options, acquisition, assignment, and transfer agreements of mineral rights and deposit leases;
- agreements with the owners of the soil to be explored, searched or plowed;
- litigation concerning mineral issues, including the mineral servitudes constitution.
Our team is available to give you any further information. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com