Real Estate Law
Lately, the Real Estate Market is showing considerable growth rates, with the creation of new legal instrument that aim to regulate and promote even more the sector. This trend demands that entrepreneurs look for legal advice from specialized and constantly updated professionals. Aware of this, Azevedo Sette counts with a specialized team in Real Estate Law, able to attend entrepreneurs, developers and investors in various sectors of the real estate area.
The services provided in this area include:
- analysis of the legal compatibility of the enterprise;
- negotiation and drafting of real estate and agricultural agreements;
- assessing the risks involved in the acquisition, exchange, free lease, lease, easement institution, guarantees provision, in urban and rural properties;
- legal assistance in matters relating to expropriations, administrative restraint and real estate public utility declaration;
- action before Offices, federal, state or municipal public agency, including the coordination of paralegal services performed by third parties and dispatchers;
- legal advice on matters related to real estate loans funds, real estate conditional sale agreement and credit insurance;
- legal assistance in matters related to agricultural and real estate law;
- support in enterprises of take over, real estate development, land parceling and urban and rural properties subdivision.
Our team is available to give you any further information. Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org