Mergers and Acquisitions
Azevedo Sette Advogados has been involved in many of the major Mergers and Acquisitions deals in Brazil in recent years, advising both buyers and sellers. The experience gained has made Azevedo Sette Advogados one of the most widely recognized and qualified law firms in Brazil in this field.
Azevedo Sette Advogados is considered one of the most prestigious law firms in M&A in Brazil.
The firm’s M&A advisory includes:
- Gathering and reviewing data and information on target companies
- Performing of due diligence
- Analyzing the legal risks of the transaction
- Structuring and remodeling transactions
- Contract negociation
- Contract drafting and revision
- Representation at CADE (Brazil’s antitrust regulator) and other antitrust entities
- Preparing companies for sale and corporate restructuring
- Creating joint ventures or consortiums
- Tax planning
- Drafting shareholder agreements