Mergers and Acquisitions
Azevedo Sette Advogados has been involved in most of the major M&A transactions in Brazil over the past years, advising both buyers and sellers. This cumulative experience accredits Azevedo Sette Advogados as one of the most renowned and qualified law firms in Brazil in M&A consultation projects.
M&A legal assistance includes:
- data and information survey about the target company.
- legal audit report (due diligence)
- operational legal risk analysis
- contract negotiation
- contract writing and revision
- representation before CADE (Administrative Counsel of Economic Law) and other antitrust bodies
- company preparation and restructuring
- joint ventures or consortiums structuring agreements, if necessary
- tax planning
- shareholder agreement preparation
Our team is available to give you any further information. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com