Administrative Law, Infrastructure, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and Project Finance
Azevedo Sette Advogados combines a tradition of over 40 years assisting companies in civil construction, mining, telecommunications, software and finance with administrative proceedings and its vast experience in public tenders, concessions, privatizations, regulation and PPP (Public Private Partnerships), making it one of the most highly regarded firms specializing in public law in Brazil.
The services rendered by this unit include:
- Legal advice for both domestic and international bidding processes.
- Assisting investors in bidding processes to operate public-utility services through concessions, licenses or public authorizations
- Negotiating and drafting administrative contracts
- Evaluating the legal risk in administrative contracts
- Analyzing legal aspects of guarantees in governmental projects
- Assistance with projects financed by the World Bank, UNDP, IBD or BNDES
- Legal counsel for administrative proceedings
- Support for lawsuits involving administrative-law issues
- Legal counsel for public and governmental entities
- Structuring regulatory frameworks in multiple sectors of the economy, such as water, sanitation, energy and transportation.